Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pedigree Donates Dog Food for Blog Posts

Today I read about Pedigree's "Write a post, help a dog" campaign that made me think how nice it could be if we can be of any help to animals. Pedigree has asked people to spread awareness for the dog adoption program by writing blogs before 19 September.

They will be donating 200 pounds of Pedigree food based on it. Pedigree will donate one pound of dog food for every “Like” it receives on its Facebook Page.
I think that it is a great way for advertising your brand and doing something for a cause. There are so many homeless dogs who are ready to give you their unconditional love. :)
Since I lost Candy(my pet dog) some years ago there is an empty space in my heart. I miss his silly pranks and games so much. :( Being in a hostel I cannot afford to keep a dog but as soon as I have a house of my own I will adopt a couple of dogs. :)
I found this image from Facebook page of Pedigree.
Anybody out there reading my blog, do adopt these lovely creatures of God and I guarantee you that you will enjoy each and every moment with them. If you are living alone, living with a family no matter what a dog can be a part of your family anywhere,any time, anyday. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great article! I'm sorry about your loss. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete